Matt McNeanyFounder and Chief Executive Officer
adZU is Code’s ‘Visionary’1 Marketing Resource Management (MRM) platform for automating, managing and optimising your marketing production. It enables you to manage all aspects of marketing from planning, budgeting, creative production, asset management, fulfilment, measurement and reporting.
Market-leading efficiencies: 90% cost-savings Automating the creation of over 150,000 marketing materials each year, adZU removes 90% of the cost of the traditional manual production process. Operating downstream of the creative process, in just two minutes, you go from
Automating the creation of over 150,000 marketing materials each year, adZU removes 90% of the cost of the traditional manual production process. Operating downstream of the creative process, in just two minutes, you go from
Optimization: from efficiency to effectiveness Efficiency is only half the adZU story. Because you have detailed Management Information about the activity you have run (from creative route and media type, down to image, promotion and copy) you easily attribute KPIs such as sales, store traffic and/or click-through rates to
Efficiency is only half the adZU story. Because you have detailed Management Information about the activity you have run (from creative route and media type, down to image, promotion and copy) you easily attribute KPIs such as sales, store traffic and/or click-through rates to continually refine decision making and marketing ROI. This ability to optimize enables you to undertake sophisticated testing, such as promotions or creative
This ability to optimize enables you to undertake sophisticated testing, such as promotions or creative
adZU demo - simplicity in action
The video below gives you a sense of just how simple adZU - and how quickly new users adopt this system.
This combination of effectiveness and efficiency creates a wide range of benefits that would otherwise be impossible or impractical with the traditional manual production process.
- Brand Control – all materials are on-brand and legally compliant every time
- Efficiency – typically 90% cost savings over manual production
- Effectiveness – see what’s working and optimize marketing messages through mass personalization
- Accountability – robust reporting and bespoke dashboards
- Local Empowerment – enable users to share, learn and improve by building a community around them
- Digital Transformation – evolve user habits by making it as easy to create a banner as it is to do a press ad
- Speed – build and traffic marketing materials in just a few minutes
- Scalability – up-weight volume immediately, with no lag or cost increase
Is adZU right for your brand?
For any brand with a complex or large-scale marketing model, adZU can help. The ability to cost-effectively mass-customize your marketing is essential to give your customers the degree of personalization they are demand. Certain specific sectors also find adZU particularly transformational:
- Need for speed – for highly volatile or fast-paced sectors, such as Retail or Telecoms, where speed to market is critical, adZU can make an enormous difference; taking you from master template to fully-trafficked execution in minutes
- Complexity – where you have complexity in your brand’s distribution model, be that a retail brand selling into many types of retailer, an independent franchisee model, or simply a global brand that needs to ‘act local’, adZU provides a framework to make life easier for local users, whilst giving central marketing the control they need
- Compliance – for brands where legal or brand compliance is an issue, e.g. Finance or Pharma, adZU gives you the confidence that no marketing materials can be trafficked through the platform without being 100% brand and legally compliant, drastically reducing the burden of ensuring you stay legal.
The future of Marketing deployment
Our clients rely on adZU to save time and money and integrate their marketing; delivering control, accountability and optimization to those who need it. It is not an off-the-shelf product, rather a scalable suite of easy-to-use tools that are uniquely integrated together to meet each individual client’s needs. Not only that, but we are always building new features into the platform. Most recent additions include:
- ‘adZU Social’ to automate production of marcoms for YouTube and Facebook
- Adobe Omniture partnership for integrating online behaviour (from Site Catalyst), dynamic micro-segment creation (Test & Target) with our automated banner creation module.
Choosing the right MRM solution to support your unique Marketing operational model is critical. To help you gain an understanding of the market, the 2012 Magic Quadrant for MRM is an invaluable report that evaluates vendors on Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision. If you would like a copy of the 2012 Magic Quadrant for MRM please get in touch – we would also be delighted to give you a live demonstration of adZU.
1 Gartner MRM Magic Quadrant, February 2012